Due to the ongoing challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Central Region Outdoor Program Support Committee (CROPS) has made the difficult decision to offer virtual conferences in January 2021.
On Saturday, January 16 and Saturday, January 23, the CROPS team will be presenting virtual conferences using the Zoom platform.
We are still working on the details, but here are a few of the sessions we will be offering:
- Conservation and Sustainability for Councils
- Disaster Recovery at Camp
- COPE and Climbing training requirement changes
- NCAP update (including the Short-Term Camp program)
- BSA Distinguished Conservation Service Award (replaces the discontinued William T. Hornaday Awards program)
- More topics to come!
The CROPS Team is pleased to offer these conferences to all the regions and any interested Scouter at any level. More details will follow soon, including a complete list of sessions, registration information and Zoom web address.
For more information contact Region Chairman Dan Gille (firstname.lastname@example.org) or cell # 262-902-3836.
Hope you can join us!