***NVOA Webinar on JTECV, 11/30/20 at 7pm Central***
On Monday, November 30th at 7:00 PM Central Time, the National Venturing Officers’ Association, in partnership with the National Venturing Strategic Planning and Pilots Subcommittee, will be hosting a live webinar to provide relevant information and updates on the Journey to Excellence for Council Venturing (JTECV).
During this time, members of the National VOA and the Strategic Planning and Pilots subcommittee will discuss the following items:
- Why does JTECV matter?
- What’s the difference between JTE for Council Venturing and JTE for Venturing Crews?
- How can JTECV be used as a planning tool for Venturing growth and development?
- How do you submit the JTECV for your council?
- How does JTECV help your council if you don’t have a strong Venturing presence?
This live stream is open to anyone, both youth and adults, that want to learn, but we are limited to the first 300 who sign on. This is your chance to directly ask questions and learn about Journey to Excellence for Council Venturing.
Time: 7:00 PM CST, Monday, November 30th
Zoom Link: https://scouting-org.zoom.us/j/87555783107
We hope to see you there!
Yours in Venturing,
2020-2021 National VOA
Strategic Planning and Pilots Subcommittee
We highly recommend using the Journey to Excellence worksheet as your plan your year! For planning your 2020 Venturing year use this 2020 Council Venturing Journey to Excellence worksheet. Your results from 2020 will be recognized in 2021.
Fill out the following Council Venturing Journey to Excellence application and turn it in by February 15 to Venturing.NationalOfficers@scouting.org.
All councils are highly encouraged to submit the form even if they do not qualify for an award level.
- Bronze Level: 1700-2399
- Silver Level * : 2400-2999
- Gold Level * : 3000-3500
* If the Core Requirements score is greater than or equal to 1,700, a council is eligible for the bronze recognition and may earn additional points towards silver and gold in the Elective Requirements category.