Download a PDF
Download the print-friendly version here. This is the full PDF version that contains updates as of January 2017. Please refer to the online version for the most updated information.
- V. Medical Information and First Aid: A section called Medication Use in Scouting was added to this chapter.
- VIII. Sports and Activities: Information on orb activities was added to the Unauthorized and Restricted Activities section.
- Inspections: The entire Inspections chapter was deleted.
- IX. Insurance: The entire Insurance chapter was updated.
- X. Transportation: The section on automobiles, SUVs, and vans was updated for consistency with new
- XIII. Incident Reporting: Information was added about the BSA’s new series of Incident Review sheets.
- Front Matter: Scouter Code of Conduct added.
- II. Aquatics Safety: The Safety Afloat section was updated.
- IV. Alcohol, Tobacco, and Drugs: The entire chapter was updated and renamed.
- IX. Insurance: The Automobile Liability Insurance section was updated.
- X. Transportation: The Automobiles, SUVs, and Vans section was updated.
Table of Contents
The BSA's Commitment to Safety
BSA Scouter Code of Conduct