Download a PDF
Download the print-friendly version here. This is the full PDF version that contains updates as of October 2015. Please refer to the online version for the most updated information.
- II. Aquatics Safety: Outdated training programs were deleted.
- VI. Chemical Fuels and Equipment: A section was added to reinforce the importance of abiding by the Policy on the Storage, Handling, and Use of Chemical Fuels and Equipment.
- VIII. Sports and Activities: A new section was added on activity planning and risk assessment.
- X. Insurance: The entire Insurance chapter was updated.
- Appendix: The Youth Protection/Membership Incident Information Form, No. 680-676, was added.
Table of Contents
The BSA's Commitment to Safety