For Mac Users
From the Advancement Resources page:
- Ensure you have Adobe Reader 9 or later
- Press your “control” key and at the same time (while pressing the “control” key), click on this workbook link: Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927.
- Once the dialog box appears, click on “Save link as . . .”
- Another dialog box will appear for you to name your “save as” file and to choose where you would like to save the file.
- Once you have saved the workbook to your computer, open Adobe Reader. From within Adobe Reader, click on “File,” click on “Open,” enter the saved file name, and then enter or click “Open.”
Note: A web browser or Preview.app won’t display the PDF correctly and will instead display the message “To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer.” The workbook must be saved to your computer and opened with Adobe Reader 9 or later. This enables the user to take advantage of the enhancements of expandable text boxes and importing images.