Conservation Good Turn Award


To encourage packs, troops and crews to join with conservation or environmental organization (federal, state, local or private) to carry out a Conservation Good Turn in their home communities.

Who Can Earn This Award?

Earned by youth and adult members.

How To Get the Award

Turn in to council office.

Supply Item Description & Uniform Placement

Certificate for units available here; patches for individuals purchased from Scout shop.

Supply/BIN Item Number

Emblem, No. 149.

Click here for more information.