If you’d like to participate in the Summer of Service as a unit, there are many resources available for you. Collaborate with participating families to identify a suitable initiative and go for it! Get creative! This is a terrific way to keep Scouts and families engaged during the summer.
- Banquet Program Cover
- Door Hangers
- Library of Social Posts
- Report Covers
- Social Frames
- Zoom Backgrounds
When in doubt, ask! If you have questions about the appropriateness of a service project, talk with your unit leader. Unit leadership will be able to provide guidance as needed.
It’s simple! Get involved in a few easy steps!
- Find a way to serve others – Whether it’s a spur-the-moment opportunity or a planned project, there are many ways to serve.
- Do your project or activity – April 1 – October 31
- Show your Scout Spirit – Post about your service on social media…and tag others to do the same! Use hashtag #SummerOfService.
- Tell us about what you did – Click the button below to tell us about your service! We’ll add your hours to the amazing national impact!
- Celebrate! – Print certificates and order patches to commemorate your service!
When you’re ready to commemorate your service, print certificates and order patches here!