In Boys’ Life magazine you’ll get news, nature, sports, history, stories, science, comics, and Scouting. A special edition is published just for Cub Scouts, so you can read stories and articles for your age and rank.
Why Scouts Like Boys’ Life
- It’s good reading. Boys’ Life is a fun mix of exciting stories and useful information. Try it and you’ll see: boys like reading Boys’ Life.
- It helps you advance faster. Boys’ Life follows the Cub Scouting program themes each month. Cub Scouts who subscribe to Boys’ Life earn rank advancements faster and more often than Cub Scouts who don’t take the magazine.
- Your family reads it. Parents and brothers and sisters like Boys’ Life, too. Many family members read all or part of every issue.
- It gives you more time on the Scouting trail. Scouts who subscribe to Boys’ Life stay in Scouting longer than Scouts who don’t take the magazine—on average, two and a half times longer than non-subscribers.
- It’s “just part of Scouting.” Boys’ Life and Scouting go together.
To Learn More About Boys’ Life
The Boys’ Life Web site (www.boyslife.org) has information about the current issue, games to play, projects to download, and more. There’s even a form you can download to subscribe. But remember that youth members can get a special subscription price—so if you’re already in Cub Scouting, contact your local council to subscribe.