Do you know a group of Scouts who would like to visit the Summit Bechtel Reserve in July 2021? If so, we have just opened programming during July 18 to July 31 and have combined some of our best programs to create a new adventure.
The adventure is called the Orion Project. As a 7-day/6-night experience, Orion will include opportunities for BMX, skateboarding, mountain biking, zip lines, canopy tours, challenge courses, climbing, shooting sports, whitewater rafting, fellowship with Scouts from across the nation and an OPPORTUNITY TO HELP PLAN THE NEXT BSA JAMBOREE. Orion will be open to ALL Scouts, BSA youth. It will be held during the following weeks:
Orion I July 18 to July 24, 2021
Orion II July 25 to July 31, 2021
Squad of Scouts between 1 and 4,000 (yes, we will take provisional Scouts) ready for adventure in Southern West Virginia, can continue planning for a great southern West Virginia Experience.
- Price is $910 per person. Adult leaders and youth participants pay the same fee.
- Non-refundable deposit required during initial registration
- $500 for unit/council squad reservation
- $150 for provisional youth
- ½ Remaining Balance due November 20, 2020 (or within 30 days if reservation is made after November 20, 2020)
- Final balance by March 31, 2021 (or within 30 days if reservation is made after March 31, 2021)
- Registration closes May 31, 2020
- Council organized squads can set their own pricing structure to include travel and other related costs.
We are confident that our excellent staff and world class facilities at Summit Bechtel Reservation will deliver an innovative and exciting program. Everyone needs to get back to Scouting in the outdoors.
All of us at the Summit look forward to hearing from you as we roll out programs to serve young people in 2021 and beyond.
Individual Units can register here: https://reservations.scouting.org/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x133685abcd
Council Squads can register here: https://reservations.scouting.org/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x133875abcd
Questions can be directed to email@example.com