This section includes articles and discussions on issues of interest. The BSA provides this for your consideration, but does not warrant, nor endorse any products, techniques, or vendors referenced herein. Consider this as you would a camp maintenance magazine.
- Design Guidelines – This library of guidelines is intended for use by Scouting rangers, volunteers, and professionals who are involved with camp property.
- Camp Showers and Latrine drawing (November 2014)
- Camp Entry Signage
- The Dark Sky Camping Guide
- Lessons Learned (December 2014)
- ADA Compliance at Camp Pools (December 2012)
- Gravel Road Maintenance Manual
- Standard Drip Irrigation Onsite System (August 2013)
- OSHA Trainer Presentations – mini presentations that you can complete in just a few minutes.