With Father’s Day around the corner (it’s on June 18 this year), it’s time to start planning what to get the dedicated Scout dad in your life. From the dads who’ve stayed up late working on Pinewood Derby cars to the ones who’ve gone to the office exhausted after summer camp, these guys deserve a BIG thank you. Luckily, we’ve got the ultimate gift guide to prove clutch in showing Dad or Grandpa you appreciate him. Whether you opt to buy the big man some gear from Scout Shopor put Boys’ Life’s Workshop to the test to craft something handmade, there is an idea on our Pinterest board for you.
Top Picks From the Cub Scouts Father’s Day Gift Guide
- A DIY hiking staff with a slot for his smartphone
- This solar-powered, inflatable, waterproof lantern
- An LED light to clip to his hat (even dads need help braving the dark sometimes)
- A chess set made just from him
- This black oxidized stainless-steel knife