You received a check from Blackbaud Sphere (Kintera):
- Log into Sphere (need a login? email the Council Fund Development Team)
- Hover over Control
- Hover over Reports
- Hover over Billing
- Click on Payment Details
- Choose date range for your report (billing cycles are the 1st through the 15th, and the 16th through the last day of the month)
- Click on Run Report
- View your report—from the details of the payments, choose to run specific reports
- Registration event detail report
- Donate Now report
- Memorial contributions reports—Donor report & Acknowledgement report
- Run specific reports and choose to print or export data.
- Enter data into ScoutNET fundraising software. Download accounting instructions.
If you would prefer to receive your Sphere payments via EFT, click here.
To obtain a SAS 70 report from Blackbaud for Sphere, you need to provide a formal request on council letterhead. The request must include the following:
- Organization Name
- Client Contact Name and Email
- Organization Address
- Organization City, State, Zip
- Client Signature
The request can be faxed (858-795-3010), mailed (9605 Scranton Rd., Ste 240, San Diego, CA 92111), or emailed (email@example.com) and should be addressed to Blackbaud Business Process Engineering—ATTN: Vanessa Foy.