Tools Tip: UVTS Entries Not Lost

Click here to print a copy of this article.

You can access your old UVTS entries from within Commissioner Tools by going to the appropriate unit and clicking on the Archive Contacts button. Additionally, note that if your council has recently transitioned to Commissioner Tools, you do NOT need to re-enter the contacts that you had logged in UVTS. The system will automatically combine the entries for both systems for JTE purposes.