Commissioner Week 2021 was a great success!
Ninety-two conference participants converged at the Philmont Training Center the week of June 6-12 for the 2021 edition of Commissioner Week. When you add in faculty members and families, there were a total of 163 attendees.
Here are some highlights:
- We were able to be together in person!
- There were seven fantastic week-long conferences. One was brand new and all were refreshed to reflect the most current concepts.
- The inaugural Commissioner Symposium took place.
- The mini session series shared focus areas as we adapt to change and facilitated interaction with the National Key 3.
- The mid-week reception gave everyone the opportunity to connect, interact, and build relationships.
- Conference participants had the opportunity to spend a full day living the magic of Philmont.
- There was a meaningful commissioning ceremony for every commissioner in attendance.
- We were able to have FUN!