Do you have the background needed for a career as a Scouting professional? Our leaders are frequently called upon to multitask and combine many skills to get the job done.
The basic qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Adult—must have attained age 21 unless prohibited by any applicable law
- People-oriented, having the ability to work well with adult volunteers, community and business leaders, and representatives of other organizations
- Able to work varied hours when necessary to achieve positive objectives
- Believe in the BSA and subscribe to its principles and standards
- Be approved to receive a professional Scouting commission