Position: Warehouse Associate
Compensation: Non-Exempt Level position
Position location: Warehouse/NDC/Charlotte, NC
The Boy Scouts of America, Supply Office has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced Warehouse Associate in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Facilitates the processing of orders and materials in support of the membership and programs.
The individual in this position will:
- Responsible for the inspection, picking, packing, and shipping of BSA merchandise.
- Works from verbal and written instructions
- Must operate in a scanning and bar-coding environment, using the available tools.
- Operates equipment in a safe manner as instructed
- May include wrapping, securing, or labeling containers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to load/unload, move, stack, and stage merchandise
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a drop off their resume in the Supply Group HR Office. They may also submit by email to [email protected] and include Warehouse Associate in the subject line. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply