Position: Multi-Unit Territory Sales Manager
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Position location: Greater Chesapeake Territory (Northern VA, MD, and Southern PA)
The Boy Scouts of America, National Supply Group has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced Retail Multi-Unit Territory Sales Manager in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
It is a very exciting time to be at the Boy Scouts of America! Our program is growing across America and we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced, collaborative environment where each of us contributes to the success of our movement. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Come join our organization!
We are seeking a dynamic Multi-Unit Territory Sales Manager to join our team. You will oversee and be responsible for the overall sales and net profitability of a territory of 7 retail locations. You will also interface and build relationships with local Boy Scouts of America Councils and associated council distributorships in your assigned territory. You are responsible for building and leading a team to produce in all areas of store operations including but not limited to sales generation, ensuring maximum sales and net profitability goals, operations, merchandising, loss prevention, and employee deployment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a strong customer service/selling culture in all assigned stores
- Accountable for overall operations, staffing and merchandising of retail stores
- Ensure maximum profitability through execution of short and long term strategies
- Provide leadership, execute corporate directives and develop strategies to maximize people development
- Adhere to code of ethics and high standards of personal behavior
- Ensure outstanding customer service throughout the organization by properly hiring and training a team of professionals at all levels
- Visit assigned locations to ensure store standards and customer service exceeds company expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of multi-unit retail leadership experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate written and verbally
- Ability to comprehend basic financial reports and Profit & Loss Statements
- Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage our assets and employees
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT
- Up to 80% travel in territory
- May consider relocation for the right candidate
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: Resume.Supply@Scouting.org The subject line of the email should include the words, “Territory Sales Manager – Greater Chesapeake”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply/