Position: Store Replenishment Analyst
Compensation: Exempt level position
Position location: Merchandising/NDC/Charlotte, NC
Serves as the key liaison between Merchandising, Sales and Distribution to maintain appropriate Store inventory levels that support sales, promotions, visual merchandising and local trends. Manages Store Replenishment Strategies to achieve projected sales, and margin objectives as well as incorporate regional and store level assortment strategies and opportunities. Manages overall flow of inventory to the stores to incorporate fixture capacity and maximize inventory productivity and gross margin. Ensures on-order quantities are appropriate to support Store, Web and Wholesale business segments. Establishes and manages Store Replenishment set up parameters and seasonality profiles to maximize sales and inventory productivity.
- In collaboration with the Buyer, develops and executes a sound, detailed assortment plan for each classification of merchandise and cluster of stores. Manages depth and breadth of assortment with store cluster potential to maximize sales and inventory productivity.
- Develops SKU level Replenishment Strategies that reflect sales potential and tie to store planograms. Creates and manages replenishment settings and profiles to maintain optimum inventory flow. Regularly reviews forecasts with a Buyer and Merchandise Analyst.
- Manages store level needs and opportunities to address regional and cluster opportunities. Works proactively and collaboratively with individual Stores, Territory Sales Managers and Territory Sales Representatives and Councils to provide appropriate merchandise assortments and quantities to drive sales, margin and inventory productivity
- Develops and provides appropriate business analysis to influence future purchases and assortment strategies. Assesses past season performance and results providing insight into future plan. Continually examines product successes and failures to extract key learnings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in retail or merchandising
- Strong systems experience in managing and reporting data in such environments as Arthur Planning, JDA, Data Warehouse.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and/or MS Access
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: Resume.supply@Scouting.org The subject line of the email should include the words, “Store Replenishment Analyst”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply