Position: Full-Time Sales Associate
Compensation: Non-Exempt Level position
Position location: Kansas City Scout Shop (Kansas City, MO)
The Boy Scouts of America, Supply Office has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced Sales Associate in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Contributes to the successful daily operation of the Kansas City Scout Shop by transacting sales, keeping accurate timekeeping records, receiving orders, stocking shelves, and maintain a clean customer friendly environment.
The individual in this position will:
- Provides excellent customer service in the store and on the phone.
- Processes customer orders through the POS system.
- Maintains a stocked, organized, and clean store.
- Opens and closes the store as directed by management using the prescribed policies and procedures.
- Safeguards BSA monies and merchandise.
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must have:
- Prefer retail experience
- Knowledge of Scouting Program preferred
- Good Communication Skills
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: Resume.supply@Scouting.org The subject line of the email should include the words, “Kansas City Scout Shop – Sales Associate”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply