Position: Marketing Analyst
Compensation: Exempt-level position
Position location: Charlotte, NC (Relocation assistance available for the right candidate)
The Boy Scouts of America are looking for a data-driven marketer who will take ownership of our multi-channel marketing campaigns to ensure that they are performing at peak efficiency. You should have experience analyzing large sets of data and delivering insights and recommendations for improvements.
Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail – no error or oversight, big or small, gets past you. You are a problem solver – not a problem spotter – who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump right into execution. You are an independent self-starter who has an entrepreneurial drive and loves to think of better, more efficient ways to solve problems.
This is a unique opportunity to get your hands dirty in all aspects of digital and traditional performance marketing while working cross functionally with multiple departments throughout the organization. The work you will do will have an immediate and visible impact.
- Analyze data, identify trends, implement optimizations on a day to day basis across multiple channels, including paid search/display, organic, social, physical store, etc.
- Firsthand experience collecting, analyzing and synthesizing data into streamlined, actionable reports focused on optimization. Demonstrate ability to synthesize data and themes from analysis
- Ensure that marketing campaign funnels and customer/user behavior flows are tracked accurately for reporting and analysis purposes
- Incorporate metrics into the feedback loop of UX design while being able to deliver insights and optimization recommendations across multiple channels
- Participate in creative ideation by contributing insights gleaned from managing and analyzing marketing campaigns
- With guidance, set up and provide reporting across several channels, including brand, website, email, online media, ecommerce, social media, mobile, mobile applications, retail, brick & mortar and video
- Build and organize databases from inputs across campaigns: digital, email, social, print, and more.
- Ability to determine, calculate and interpret key metrics with oversight
- Assist in designing, executing, and reporting on tests of how our digital marketing and traditional marketing spend interact to drive overall marketing efficiency for the organization
- 3+ years of data-driven marketing or financial/data modeling experience
- Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what should be done’
- Experience with Data Visualization ( e.g. Tableau )
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, social analytics, data and/or technology integration, media analytics, client databases
- You are a quick learner and a creative problem solver who believes every situation has an optimal solution
- You are persistent and relentless when it comes to achieving personal and professional goals
- You are a team player who can juggle multiple responsibilities and excels under pressure
- Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
- Familiarity or exposure to A/B testing ( e.g. Optimizely )
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: Resume.supply@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, “Marketing Analyst”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply/