Position: Inventory Control Team Lead
Compensation: Exempt-level position
Position location: NDC/Operations Dept.
The Boy Scouts of America, Supply Office has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced Inventory Control Team Lead in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
This position oversees inventory management processes in the distribution center and store operations. Monitors and drives improvement of inventory control environment across the network through the development of strategic initiatives and policies.
The individual in this position will:
- Develops and executes NDC and Store level cycle-counting program (including training, reporting, financials)
- Manages team members responsible for compiling records and managing data concerned with receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping products for the facility
- Researches recorded inventory adjustments and inventory shrink issues for determination of cause (Root Cause Analysis)
- Develops, implements and manages proper inventory procedures, policies and safeguards to ensure minimal financial impact
- Collaborates with Merchandising, Operations and Finance to identify supplier packaging compliance issues
- Manages relationship, contract and performance of all offsite storage vendors and inventory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Advanced/Expert Level Microsoft Excel skills
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems
- 6+ years in applicable field
- Strong Analytical skills
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: [email protected], or drop off at the HR office. The subject line of the email should include the words, “Inventory Control Team Lead”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply