Position: eCommerce Specialist
Compensation: Exempt-level position
Position location: NDC/Marketing Department/Charlotte, NC
Our ecommerce team is growing! We are currently a very lean team managing all aspects of the BSA’s ecommerce sites on the Magento 2 platform. We need an all-around Ecommerce Specialist who can take on many aspects of running our websites including: creating and updating brand assets, SEO, PPC, SEM, conversion rate optimization, and working with cross functional teams to ensure accuracy of our site-wide content.
Strong project management, attention to detail and organizational skills are important to ensure work is produced to the highest quality within a deadline‐driven environment.
The individual in this position will:
- Formulate and plan A/B testing, customer segmentation and personalization efforts on our websites.
- Responsible for creating and updating brand assets on a variety of digital channels including products, landing pages, marketing campaigns, and marketing materials.
- Develop and manage multi-channel marketing calendars and promotional events in partnership with store support that are executed on a quarterly basis.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, buyers, creative and social partners to secure assets and copy.
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize SEO and SEM Marketing and meet or exceed these marketing goals and objectives.
- Develop, manage and deliver strategy and execution for digital marketing and engagement – for search, display and retargeted marketing efforts based on insights through Google, Facebook and Bing networks.
- Oversee testing in search campaigns to drive performance through ad copy and ad landing page optimizations.
- Monitor and optimize site sorting, filters, and search results based on analytics on a weekly basis.
- Monitor B2C and B2B site for potential inventory and/or sales issues.
- Work closely with copywriters & designers to ensure that the appropriate number of creative assets are developed, tested & the messaging is on-brand.
- Manage the creation, activation, monitoring and deactivation of all ecommerce promotions.
- Execute conversion rate optimization for ecommerce sites to drive growth across digital marketing channels.
- Collaborate with brand partners on social campaign strategies and tactics as well lead execution to reach and engage new consumers (e.g. shoppable Pins on Pinterest).
- Research and seek out additional digital marketing opportunities to build successful ROAS.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with a positive, can-do attitude
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable with the adopting a culture of “try, learn and optimize”
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners
- Collaborative worker who can adapt to change and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Familiarity with Magento Business Manager, and Google Analytics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience in eCommerce, and/or retail
Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to Resume.supply@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, “eCommerce Specialist.” Additional positions can be viewed on our website at https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply/