Position: eCommerce Manager
Compensation: Exempt-level position
Position location: Supply Group Marketing Dept. (Charlotte, NC)
This position manages the strategic and tactical direction of our digital efforts, including brand marketing — which will lead to drive awareness and ultimately conversion online and offline. The position is broken into three main categories: digital media (focusing on SEO), tactical implementation of strategies and reporting/analytics.
The individual in this position will:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Lead brand merchandising across ecommerce channels for optimization
- Manage web analytics solutions including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other tools
- Development and ROI analysis of all marketing initiatives including email, promotions, and merchandising
- Manage/Co-manage content and promotional calendars for our e-commerce business, including social, sales, email marketing campaigns, and product promotions.
- Partner with internal and external departments to develop and deploy assets
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for future marketing strategies
- Partner with creative team to develop customer specific marketing programs to support new products, events and launches.
- Manage marketing focus and spend for all aspects of all marketing initiatives and set and track annual KPIs
- Stay abreast of emerging eCommerce marketing opportunities and innovative ideas.
- Establish & influence digital marketing best practices across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or similar discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of digital marketing and ecommerce experience with SEO/SEM, web analytics and paid media programs.
- A strong understanding of Magento, KPI’s and Google Analytics is required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign and Adobe Analytics are a plus.
- Ability to analyze web analytics and develop strategies based on trending data to increase brand awareness, customer retention, and overall e-commerce sales.
- Knowledge of and competence with ecommerce solutions that supports operations, marketing, fulfillment and other office programs such as Word, Excel, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to understand and interpret analytical information
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload within a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: [email protected]. The subject line of the email should include the words, “eCommerce Manager”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply