Position: Distribution Center (DC) Manager
Compensation: Exempt-level position
Position location: BSA Supply Group/National Distribution Center (NDC)/Charlotte, NC
The Distribution Center (DC) Manager will be responsible for providing operational leadership for a high volume, inbound receipt and order fulfillment warehouse operation. This person is responsible for leading and developing an engaging leadership team that efficiently meets distribution productivity goals. They are responsible for managing their respective job function(s) while driving financial success in their business unit through strategic planning, forecasting volume, and aligning headcount needs to meet department and company goals.
The individual in this position will:
- Provide leadership for large non-exempt teammate population and exempt direct reports that both maximize and optimize resources in support of the company’s goals and objectives in serving customers
- Develops, monitors, and reports on operating budget within functional areas. Alerts management of cost and labor over run and makes recommendations and implements solutions to opportunities.
- Works directly with operations leadership and peers to achieve building goals through planning and the direction of work for direct reports
- Drives a safe work environment and creates a culture of safety
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 8+ years in distribution and logistics leadership
- Management experience
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management required
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume and salary history via email to: [email protected] The subject line of the email should include the words, “Distribution Center Manager – Charlotte”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply