Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Compensation: Exempt-level position
Position location: Charlotte, NC (Relocation assistance available for the right candidate)
The Boy Scouts of America is currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our e-commerce team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will help define and develop our digital marketing strategy from PPC campaigns to social media marketing. Working with products from top outdoor brands, this position can show an immediate and visible impact.
Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail – no error or oversight, big or small, gets past you. You are a problem solver – not a problem spotter – who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump right into execution. You are an independent self-starter who has an entrepreneurial drive and loves to think of better, more efficient ways to solve both every day and unique problems.
This is a unique opportunity to get your hands dirty in all aspects of digital marketing while working cross functionally with multiple departments throughout the organization.
- Plan, execute and measure Search Engine Marketing SEM programs, pay-per-click (PPC), and email marketing campaigns
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Manage and optimize our Google PLA (Product Listing Ads) / Google Shopping and Yahoo!/Bing Product Ads Accounts
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action on various social channels
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Weekly and monthly reporting of KPIs for each marketing channel
- Create editorial, email and social calendars and syndication schedules
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with basic HTML and CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, social analytics, data and technology integration, media analytics, client databases
- Experience with ESPs such as Adobe Campaign, Pardot, Marketo or Mailchimp
- You are a quick learner and a creative problem solver who believes every situation has an optimal solution
- You are persistent and relentless when it comes to achieving personal and professional goals
- You are a team player who can juggle multiple responsibilities and excels under pressure
- Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: Resume.supply@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, “Digital Marketing Specialist”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply/