Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Compensation: Exempt-level position
Position location: NDC/Marketing Department/Charlotte, NC
We’re looking for a data-driven marketer who will take ownership of our multi-channel marketing campaigns to ensure that they are performing at peak efficiency. You should have experience analyzing large sets of data and delivering insights and recommendations for improvements.
Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail. You are a problem solver – not a problem spotter – who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump right into execution. You are an independent self-starter who has an entrepreneurial drive and loves to think of better, more efficient ways to solve both every day and unique problems.
This is a unique opportunity to get your hands dirty in all aspects of digital and traditional performance marketing while working cross functionally with multiple departments across the organization. The work you will do will have an immediate and visible impact not only for marketing but the company as a whole.
The individual in this position will:
- Analyze data, identify trends, implement optimizations on a day to day basis across multiple channels, including paid search/display, organic, mobile app, social, physical store, etc.
- Have firsthand experience collecting, analyzing and synthesizing data into streamlined, actionable reports focused on optimization. Demonstrate ability to synthesize data and themes from analysis
- Ensure that marketing campaign funnels and customer/user behavior flows are tracked accurately for reporting and analysis purposes
- Incorporate metrics into the feedback loop of UX design while being able to deliver insights and optimization recommendations across multiple channels
- Participate in creative ideation by contributing insights gleaned from managing and analyzing marketing campaigns
- With guidance, set up and provide reporting across several channels, including brand, website, email, online media, ecommerce, social media, mobile, mobile applications, retail, brick & mortar and video
- Build and organize databases from inputs across campaigns: digital, email, social, print, etc.
- Ability to determine, calculate and interpret key metrics with oversight
- Assist in designing, executing, and reporting on tests of how our digital marketing and traditional marketing spend interact to drive overall marketing efficiency for the organization
- 3+ years of data-driven marketing or financial/data modeling experience
- Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what should be done’
- Experience with Data Visualization ( e.g. Tableau )
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, social analytics, data and technology integration, media analytics, client databases
- Quick Learner and a creative problem solver
- Persistent when it comes to achieving personal and professional goals
- Team Player
- Experience taking on a high level of responsibility, works well under pressure
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
- Familiarity or exposure to A/B testing ( e.g. Optimizely )
- Support the development of measurement plans and KPI reporting based on set marketing objectives linked to key campaigns and always-on digital marketing tactics, including setting ROI targets
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: Resume.supply@Scouting.org , or drop off at the Human Resources office. The subject line of the email, should include the words, “Digital Marketing Analyst”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: https://www.scouting.org/careers/employment-opportunities/supply/