Position: Team Lead, Brand Partnerships Manager
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Department: Marketing & Communications
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Plans and manages the BSA’s partnership and sales strategy from a business, sales, and technical perspective. Leads, motivates, and retains sales, partnership, and account/client professionals and actively participates in their professional development and sales efforts. Understands and applies expertise on media sales, sponsorship, and business partnerships. Accountable for building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projects expected sales volume and profit; analyzes trends and results and monitoring costs.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the team, for selling BSA/marketing partnerships, advertising, sponsorship, and growing revenue. Develops the annual partnership and sales plan and actively contributes to the department strategic long-range planning. Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; developing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions. Maintains sales reports and sales projections.
- Accomplishes objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating partnership and sales promotion projects. Directs special sales promotion projects as appropriate.
- Manages, coaches, develops and establishes team goals. Closes new business deals by managing the requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations. Ensures a high level of performance and all goals and performance objectives are achieved.
- Assists and initiates in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of new and existing business opportunities for the BSA. Provides support and information and creates plans for councils.
- Coordinates industry trade shows participation, networking events, webinar/seminar management, for the business development and other teams focused on growing the business.
- Develops a budget and projections for sales revenue. Initiates and manages discussions and sales with sponsors and agencies. Responsible for proposal development, corporate (BSA) sponsorship integration, fulfillment and all client services.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university is required.
- 6+ years of relative experience required.
- 10 years+ of related marketing, sales, or client account experiences including at least 1 years+ coaching, developing and/or supervising individuals or teams may be substituted for the required education and experience.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should e-mail a resume with a cover letter and references to: [email protected]. The subject line of the email should include the words, “TL, Brand Partnerships Manager”. Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line.