Position: Senior Registration Coordinator
Compensation: Non-Exempt Position
Department: Outdoor Adventures
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Provides direct service to members/customers related to registration for educational programs, events, or conferences. Answers inquiries, prepares correspondence, and registers members/customers. Tracks and maintains records and databases. Evaluates and makes recommendations on processes and/or systems to improve efficiencies.
- Administers the registration process for programs, conferences, or events. Provides customer support to ensure that policies are followed. Performs all functions to support members with registration forms.
- Answers questions, handles escalated registration issues, and performs data audits.
- Schedules and oversees the work of others.
- Maintains databases, files, and correspondence.
- Participates in special projects and assignments.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years relative experience.
- Advanced knowledge of current Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and work with minimum supervision, and show assertiveness, diplomacy, and excellent customer service.
- Proven ability in maintaining confidentiality and managing a high-volume registration database are essential.
*Travel will be required leading up to an event and during the event*
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply: Qualified candidates must email a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. The subject line of the email should state Senior Registration Coordinator (Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line and must submit a resume no later than Friday, August 23, 2019).