Position: Senior HRIS Analyst – (Oracle Fusion)
Compensation: Exempt Position
Department: Human Resources
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
The Senior HRIS Analyst enhances and maintains HR Information Systems to ensure accurate data and reporting is achieved to meet business needs. Ensures accurate security permissions and security profiles are established; and provides end-user and/or administrator support and training. This position is primarily responsible for the core functionality of the Oracle Fusion (HCM) system to include system administration, system security, report and data analytics, system maintenance, and system training and may have the responsibility to configure system components, as required.
- Provides end-user and administrator support and training for Oracle Fusion (HCM). Collaborates with HRIS team on testing for new configurations, release updates, or applied fixes.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves moderate to complex issues reported by end-users via research, testing and scenario re-creation; creates and executes SQL queries, commands, and other backend functions to support business operations. Makes recommendations for long-term solutions to stabilize the system.
- Acts as System Administrator and provides back-up to the HRIS Manager. Provides technical support and assistance to end-users to include: configures (as applicable) system components; enhances existing system components; designs scripts for new processes and/or components; maintains and troubleshoots technical system issues; consults with vendor(s) on system issues; and provides technical training as needed.
- Establishes and maintains security permissions for new and existing employees. Monitors and maintains credential information according to requests; and follows prescribed protocol based on written guidelines and request types (e.g. additions, changes, terminations, etc.)
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university is required.
- 5 years+ work experience performing any combination of designing, configuring, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Oracle Fusion, HCM and/or other HRIS systems required.
- Must be organized, able to apply attention to work detail, and has the ability to function with minimal supervision to achieve goals.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will possess 7 years of experience working with and supporting Oracle products to include analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving system issues with at least 2 years of experience working with and supporting Fusion software.
- Oracle Cloud Certification (HCM) preferred.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume and cover letter to: Resume.Exempt@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should state Sr. HRIS Analyst. (Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line.)