Position: Risk Management Coordinator
Compensation: Non-Exempt Position
Department: Insurance and Risk Management
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
To assist and provide support to Risk Management Administrator and Team Leader Insurance & Risk Management regarding certificate of insurance processing, financial data entry, billing and reconciliation and property claims processing.
- Provides a variety of administrative support tasks to include the maintenance of electronic claim records which includes opening claims and data entry for property and auto physical damage claims.
- Provides oversight and review of General ledger reconciliation and accident and sickness reconciliation along with General Liability and D&O billing.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to answer questions and supply information.
- Works with local councils, insurance broker and internal customers regarding the issuance of certificates of insurance.
- Support for special projects and assignment including reconciliation for General Liability Insurance Program and invoice data entry.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least two years of relative experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service with attention to detail
- Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word and Excel
- Prior experience with insurance, claims and processing preferred
- Accounting and General Ledger knowledge highly preferred
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume and cover letter to: Resume.Staff@scouting.org. The subject line of the email should state Risk Management Coordinator (Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line and must submit a resume no later than Thursday, August 22, 2019).