Position: HR Business Partner
Compensation: Exempt Position
Department: Human Resources
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Influences and drives talent initiatives (e.g. recruitment, performance management, employee assessment, and development). Provides guidance and strategic direction to leaders at National and Local Councils on human resources related issues to include working with business leaders to solve people and cultural issues. Provides expertise in technical and regulatory aspects of employment including hiring, termination, performance management, and rewards. Collaborates with leaders; communicates and executes on key human resources business and talent initiatives to include but not limited to workforce planning, hi-potential employee development, and succession planning.
- Consults with and serves as a liaison and support to council leaders on all human resource related issues. Provides advice, guidance, and recommendations for best practice to provide alignment and consistency with business objectives. Provides BSA policy guidance and interpretation.
- Manages, plans, administers, and reviews activities concerned with recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, mobility, talent acquisition, diversity, talent management & organization development and employee/labor relations. Promotes cultural diversity and aligns work activities to align to diversity objectives.
- Assesses and anticipates human resource needs and proactively partners with leaders to build strategies to continually align with business objectives. Develops human resource management strategies and policies to meet business needs.
- Prepares statistical and analytical reports on talent activities for reporting to leader and executive leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university is required
- Minimum of 5 years relative experience
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred
- Must have extensive experience supporting the full breadth of Human Resources functions
- Ability to connect and communicate with all levels in the organization is essential
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume and cover letter to: Resume[email protected]. The subject line of the email should state HR Business Partner (Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line and must submit a resume no later than Tuesday, June 4, 2019).