Position: Cash Management Specialist
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
To assist in assuring financial policies and procedures are followed by the cashier services operations and all transactions are properly accounted for. Assists in the day-to-day workflow of cash processing and related services. Oversees cash-control methods, posting of transactions, deposit activity in various accounts, and preparation of various journals.
- Assists in the workflow of operations by monitoring activity in various bank accounts and ensuring that standards and processes are followed to maintain efficient operations.
- Generates systems transactions and transfers of funds to the corporate bank account.
- Provides activity reporting, analysis and research. Performs audits and reconciliation of cash, transmittals and accounts.
- Prepares batch reports, account reconciliations and journal entries of various cash activity
- Assists in forecasting of cash and cash needs, as well as other special projects as assigned
- Some advanced level educations required.
- Three or more years relative work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO policy and 11 holiday observances.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. The subject line of the email should state Cash Management Specialist. (Internal applicants must also include the word Internal in the subject line.)