Position: Brand Partnership Specialist
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Department: Marketing & Communications
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Works on executing existing partner and client contracts from a business, sales, event management, and print management perspective. Manages and services clients and partners to ensure continued development, retention, and revenue growth. Manages existing partner and client contracts from a business, sales, event management, and print management perspective. Serves as the primary interface for all products and services and creates demand for BSA’s products and services by raising the profile with BSA customers.
- Manages print advertising to ensure each ad is in compliance with BSA policies and guidelines as well as United States Postal Service guidelines for mailing and distribution.
- Provides guidance and consultation to advertisers and corporate partners about their BSA contract, collaborates with various BSA departments, including Brand Management, Licensing, Health & Safety, Outdoor Programs, and Legal.
- Works with partnership team to develop proposals for clients and corporate partners. Plans and coordinates events.
- Manages relationships with advertising agencies, printers, Pearson, and subject matter experts regarding execution, fulfillment, and creative of partners’ advertising. Ensures all regulations and ethical practices are maintained for all youth-targeted promotions.
- Collaborates with BSA Marketing to compile and analyze research for sales and marketing communications and strategies. Strategically aligns and/or creates and executes in-house promotions to increase engagement to further benefit the goals of partner brands. Develops and seeks bids on promotional materials for marketing and events using BSA licensees when appropriate.
- Coordinates proposal/project needs, supports project management, provides writing assistance, proofreading, status and trend analysis reporting, facilitates information flow between teams, and manages timelines for proposals/projects and other deliverables.
- Works collaboratively with internal groups and departments; supports the creation, editing and proofreading of collateral to support the sales, business development efforts; including social media, website support, brochures, Power Point presentations, sales presentations, and product descriptions, proposals, etc.
- Designs and creates a variety of sales and marketing materials including but not limited to: fact cards, infographics, brochures, and magazine contest ads.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university is required.
- 4+ years of relative experience required.
- 8 years+ of related marketing, sales, or client account experience may be substituted for the required education and experience.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should e-mail a resume with a cover letter and references to: [email protected]. The subject line of the email should include the words, “Brand Partnership Specialist”. Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line.