Position: Brand Partnership Sales Specialist
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Department: Marketing & Communications
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Creates, develops, and implements sales and marketing strategies. Accountable for generating partnership and sponsorship revenue and securing product/services donations. Maintains relationships with current and potential client/partners/advertisers to enhance partnership potential by working collaboratively with the media sales specialist and account teams.
- Responsible for selling sponsorship and co-branding opportunities to brands aligned with BSA. Applies a diligent effort to achieve sales goals mutually agreed upon with the director.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. Researches and analyzes sale options.
- Creates, develops, and implements strategies to identify and develop new business opportunities for larger accounts (complex client base). Participates in sales activities that drive revenue including lead generation, gathering competitive intelligence, demonstrations, and proposals to customers. Analyzes and implements methods and techniques to determine sales growth.
- Leads project teams to achieve department’s objectives. Works with internal divisions, cross functional teams, and stakeholders to understand current and new initiatives and create business opportunities for the BSA.
- Works with account specialist(s) to develop sales proposals, as well as track sales and marketing progress/status.
- Represents the BSA at various events, trade shows, and business functions to include: planning, prepping, logistics, and execution.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university is required.
- 4+ years of relative experience required.
- 8+ years of related marketing, sales, or client account experience may be substituted for the required education and experience.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should e-mail a resume with a cover letter and references to: Resume.Exempt@scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, “Brand Partnership Sales Specialist”. Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line.