Position: Brand Partnership Associate
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Department: Marketing & Communications
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Coordinates sales, production, and events of advertisers, clients, and corporate partners. Reports on revenue and pages on sale, track insertion orders and RFPs, and provides information and analysis to management. Develops and maintains relationships with external and internal vendors such as advertising agencies, printers, subject matter experts, Pearson, and BSA Marketing. Coordinates workflow process of all projects within Marketing Department including project details, vendor quotes, scheduling and making priority assessments. Serves as the supporting interface for all products and services and creates demand for BSA’s products and services by raising the profile with BSA customers.
- Maintains daily tracking of insertion orders, RFPs, and project completion status. Initiates project approvals from beginning to final production.
- Communicates production specifications and manages schedules and deadlines for magazines to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of final printed pages.
- Plans and works with sales team to schedule and post advertising and contests from magazine and other websites. Forecasts available inventory and provides delivery reports after contests end.
- Generates sales reports such as market share, estimates, ad complaints, circulation, etc. Prepares and analyzes other reports for advertising sales as needed.
- Serves as point of contact for all requestors, approvers, and vendors providing ongoing communications and weekly status updates. Obtains quotes, resources, and content for marketing projects.
- Coordinates proposal/project needs, supports project management, provides writing assistance, proofreading, status and trend analysis reporting, facilitates information flow between teams, and manages timelines for proposals/projects and other deliverables.
- Prepares graphics for the reports to clients and corporate partners on a monthly or quarterly basis, showing progress on the terms of each contract or proposal.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university in business, finance, or a relative field is preferred.
- 3+ years of relative experience required.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should e-mail a resume with a cover letter and references to: [email protected]. The subject line of the email should include the words, “Brand Partnership Associate”. Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line.