Position: Senior Fundraising Assistant – Online Giving
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Department: Business Development
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Supports the fundraising efforts and initiatives of councils, regarding alumni and/or targeted donors, as needed. May prepare presentations, budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports. Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating team served.
- Actively assists in fundraising initiatives, programs, and projects. Supports fundraising efforts and provides information to local council professionals and volunteers. May travel in support of the functions of the team related to fundraising initiatives.
- Provides assistance in managing and maintaining the online giving platform. Will provide monitoring and reporting of the same.
- Coordinates and collects research and information on major donors and prospects of interes Provides other activities to include but not limited to: provides development director services; donor portfolio management; donor information updates and input; donor research and communications (e.g. verbal, written, and/or electronic); and provides research and analysis on complex projects and assignments.
- Maintains donor and prospect information records and provides data for targeted donor campaign and initiatives. Produces reports and proposal revisions/updates.
- Provides administrative support, data requests, reporting and analyses. Maintains department budgets and calendars.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Five or more years relative work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.), Blackbaud CRM, HTML and Adobe Pro products are required technical skills.
- Experience using and working with databases, creating presentations and creating spreadsheets is required.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with donors, volunteer leaders and throughout the organization is required.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO policy and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume and cover letter to: Resume.Exempt@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, Senior Fundraising Assistant. (Internal candidates should also include the word Internal in the subject line.)