Position: Senior Credit Representative
Compensation: Non-Exempt position
Department: Credit and Collections
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Assists Accounts Receivable management in protecting BSA investment in accounts receivable by properly applying all payments to appropriate customer accounts and invoices and enforcing established policies for extension of credit while collecting accounts receivable in a timely manner and meeting the needs of our customers.
- Applies payments to proper invoices of assigned accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile assigned customer accounts working with customers to resolve issues and assure on time collection of receivables.
- Monitors past due accounts, handles sensitive information and recommends credit extensions. Works with delinquent customers to establish repayment plans.
- Adjust and resolve disputes and issues related to deductions on account payments and cash application.
- Implement or terminate restrictions of credit, interest charges and shipping holds.
- Prepares reports for management and audits.
- High School Diploma or GED required, some advanced level education preferred.
- Four or more years of relative work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel necessary.
- Knowledge of Oracle Peoplesoft a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO policy and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume and cover letter to: Resume.Staff@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, Sr. Credit Representative. (Internal candidates applying should also include the word Internal in the subject line.)