Position: Compensation Analyst
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
The Compensation Analyst applies compensation and computer systems knowledge and expertise to ensure that the organization is competitive and can recruit, retain, reward and motivate employees. Conducts job evaluations, market pricing and analysis. Implements and administers compensation programs and is responsible for the merit increase process. Reviews and determines FLSA determination; conducts desk audits as needed. Handles special projects (i.e. budget, job competencies, re-orgs, etc.)
- Conducts job evaluations, market analysis, completes salary surveys and guidance to managers regarding pay recommendations, promotions, org design, etc. Responsible for executing complex analysis and makes recommendations based on review results.
- Administration and maintenance of compensation programs and systems in PeopleSoft and responsible for MarketPay tool to ensure integrity of all data related to compensation. This includes position management, department, location, budget and other tables. Audits data for integrity.
- Participates in FLSA reviews and determination. Handles special projects for compensation to include providing research, troubleshooting, writing PeopleSoft queries and running ad hoc reports.
- Serves as a guide and consultant to national and local council employees regarding compensation and performance programs. Recommends improvements and enhancements as needed.
- Handles the merit increase process to include: communications, merit increase worksheets, spend summary, Q&A, audits, etc.
- Responsible for special projects such as: the budget, re-orgs, job competencies, salary structure analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four or more years relative work experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- Must have expertise in managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO policy and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume with a cover letter to: Resume.Exempt@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, Compensation Analyst. (Internal applicants should also include the word Internal in the subject line.)