Position: Cash Management Specialist
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
To assist in assuring financial policies and procedures are followed by the cashier services operations and all transactions are properly accounted for. Assists in the day-to-day workflow of cash processing and related services. Oversees cash-control methods, posting of transactions, deposit activity in various accounts, and preparation of various journals.
- Assists in the workflow of operations by assigning personnel as needed to various tasks, monitoring activity in various bank accounts, and ensuring that standards and processes are followed to maintain efficient operations.
- Generates systems transactions and transfers of funds to the corporate bank account. Enters wire transfers and letter of credit activity.
- Provides activity reporting, analysis and research. Performs audits and reconciliation of cash, transmittals and accounts.
- Prepares batch reports, account reconciliations and journal entries of various cash activity.
- Assists in forecasting of cash and cash needs, as well as other special projects as assigned.
- Some advanced level educations required.
- Three or more years relative work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We alsooffer a generous PTO policy and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume and cover letter to: Resume.Staff@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should state Cash Management Specialist.