Boy Scout Handbook, 13th Edition - Newly updated, this 13th edition of the Boy Scout Handbook is still the go-to book for every Scout. This handbook is a BSA requirement for all Boy Scouts. A Coil Bound Edition is also available.
Patrol Leader Handbook: Completely revised for 2017, this handbook for new patrol leaders provides the groundwork for leading troop and patrol activities and being an effective leader at troop meetings and on the trail.
Senior Patrol Leader Handbook: Completely revised for 2017, the Senior Patrol Leaders Handbook is an important resource for troop leaders, providing a valuable framework for the presentation of an effective Scouting program.
- The Boy Scouts of America has nearly a century of experience conducting high-adventure outdoor activities in a manner that is safe for all participants. A wealth of resources and information are provided to enable adult leaders and youth to help us maintain our impeccable safety record.
Guide to Awards and Insignia
- The BSA Guide to Awards and Insignia presents detailed information to enable our members to wear the correct complete uniform on all suitable occasions.
Boy Scout Requirements
- Boy Scouting provides a series of surmountable obstacles and steps in overcoming them through the advancement method. The steps in the advancement system help Boy Scouts to grow in self-reliance and in their ability to help others.
Uniform Inspection Sheet - Boy Scouts/Varsity Scouts
- Ensure that Scouts present themselves properly dressed in their uniforms.
Boys' Life magazine
- Scouts read Boys' Life magazine. Look for the regular score of fiction, comics, jokes, Scouts in Action, Gifts and Gimmicks and more in the latest issue of Boys' Life!
Wilderness Use Policy
- In order to minimize human impact on fragile ecosystems, the Boy Scouts of America emphasizes these practices for all troops, teams, and crews planning to use wilderness areas.
2014 BSA Fieldbook - Always a best-seller, each generation of the BSA® Fieldbook has become the gold standard in outdoor survival know-how for its time... and this new edition is no exception.
Manual for Chaplain Aides and Chaplains
- This manual will help you discover the duties, responsibilities, and opportunities of chaplain service in Boy Scout troops.
Passport to High Adventure
- This guide is designed to help Scouts and adult leaders work together to plan and safely carry out high-adventure treks.
- A selection of outdoor cookbooks providing a host of tired and true camp cooking recipes.
Winter Backpacking: Your Guide to Safe and Warm Winter Camping and Day Trips
- Backpacking in the winter months can be exhilarating, refreshing, and—with the help of this book—remarkably safe and comfortable, too! All it takes is some good planning and learning some tricks to keep warm, dry, and happy.
ECSI Wilderness First Aid Field Guide — 2nd Edition
- This handy, pocket-sized book meets the Wilderness First Aid curriculum of the Boy Scouts of America. Produced by the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), this updated second edition is a user-friendly guide based upon the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
Outdoor Ethics Guide Handbook - The purpose of this handbook is to guide units in developing a culture that effectively demonstrates responsible outdoor choices that reduce impacts of Scouting activities. The handbook identifies the responsibilities of the outdoor ethics guide, provides ideas on how to carry out this role, and lists resources. It also provides methods for leaders to support Scouts selected for this position and a way to evaluate success.