Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook Procedures
For Mac Users
Note: Do not attempt to open this workbook in a browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) or in programs such as Nuance PDF Converter. The workbook was created in Adobe LiveCycle, which must be saved to your computer and opened with Adobe Reader 9 or later. This enables the user to take advantage of the enhancements of expandable text boxes and importing images.
From the Advancement Resources page:
- Ensure you have Adobe Reader 9 or later
- Depress your “control” key and at the same time (while depressing the “control” key), click on this workbook link: Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927.
- Once the dialog box appears, click on “Save link as . . .”
- Another dialog box will appear for you to name your “save as” file and to choose where you would like to save the file.
- Once you have saved the workbook to your computer, open Adobe Reader. From within Adobe Reader, click on "File," click on "Open," enter the saved file name, and then enter or click "Open."