Associate Research & Sales Operations Analyst
Position: Associate Research & Sales Operations Analyst
Compensation: Exempt Level position
Department: Corporate Engagement
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
Supports sales and marketing in the implementation of reporting and tracking of all sales activity including, but not limited to; revenue, media, placements, partnership proposals and lead generation. Works in a cross-functional environment to ensure all facets of implementation are completed. Provides key, actionable information to key internal partners resulting in increased/long-term, sustainable revenue streams to the BSA.
- Handles research projects to meet objectives and deadlines. Conducts and analyzes market research studies to provide accurate and timely information for media sales efforts.
- Shares general trends in the market and reads up on information that can aid in the sales process.
- Develops and implements key reporting tools to include sales/revenue, pipeline, forecasts and inventory.
- Prepares and maintains reporting of Annual Operating/Budget plan.
- Prepares and implements ZOHO reports for tracking progress/success. Handles reporting of key sales compensation metrics including sales productivity, plan performance and cost of the plan. Prepares ad hoc business intelligence reporting to assist Sales and Marketing leadership in driving critical business actions and initiatives.
- Prepares and assists in the development of surveys and questionnaires to build knowledge of the market. Coordinates with research companies as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of syndicated research programs a plus
- Solid understanding of market/advertising research methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of current Microsoft Office products necessary.
- Detail oriented, strong communicator with strong planning and organizational skills
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO policy and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume with a cover letter to: Resume.Exempt@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, Associate Research & Sales Ops Analyst. (Internal candidates applying should also include the word Internal in the subject line.)