Reservations for 2017 Sea Base can now be made. Click the button below.
2018 Lottery Information
- Sea Base runs a lottery from January 15 to February 15 for reservations for the following year. Units may sign up for multiple dates and/or multiple Adventures to maximize their chances of getting an Adventure and date that works for them. Units will receive notification (both email and mail) of the results of their lottery requests during the latter part of February.
- After notification of lottery results, all remaining open dates are made available for Open reservations that leaders can schedule themselves by going to their unit on-line accounts and accessing open Adventures and dates.
- These reservations become "tentative" reservations. Reservations remain tentative until the deposit and reservation application are received. Be certain to review the age requirements.
- A deposit of $100.00 per person must accompany the reservation application. The deposit is transferable within a crew, but is NOT refundable.
- The application can be printed at your unit account online. Your local council Scout Executive's signature is required on the application.
We only accept checks - no credit cards. Have youths and adults make checks to your troop or crew leader, who will then send a single check to Sea Base for each payment.
- Spring Crews' first half payment is due September 1.
- Summer and Winter Crews' first half payment is due October 1.
- Fall Crews will receive a separate payment schedule.
- A Leaders' Packet will be mailed to crews after the receipt of their first half payment.
- Final half payments are due 90 days prior to the adventure arrival date.