A printable version of this checklist may be downloaded here.
CHECK, DOUBLE CHECK AND TRIPLE CHECK BEFORE LEAVING HOME
• Adults and youth have a completed BSA Health and Medical Record signed by a doctor within the last 12 months. Youth also have a parent or guardian sign the form.
• Submitted a BSA Tour and Activity Plan online and have a copy with you.
• Copies of required certification cards: Youth Protection" for all adults. One adult must have proof of Wilderness First Aid (16-hour course minimum), CPR and Weather Hazards.
• Required medications – two of each with one for user and one for advisor in case of loss
• Adequate personal gear
• Financial needs (cash, credit cards, checks, travelers checks, etc.)
• Submitted a Participant Roster online. Instructions may be downloaded here.
TO NEXT SECTION: SAMPLE SCHEDULES