A printable version of this checklist may be downloaded here.
CHECK, DOUBLE CHECK AND TRIPLE CHECK BEFORE LEAVING HOME
• Adults and youth have a completed BSA Health and Medical Record signed by a doctor within the last 12 months. Youth also have a parent or guardian sign the form.
• Submitted a BSA Tour and Activity Plan online and have a copy with you.
• Copies of required certification cards: Youth Protection" for all adults. One adult must have proof of Wilderness First Aid, CPR and Weather Hazards.
• Required medications – two of each with one for user and one for advisor in case of loss
• Adequate personal gear
• Financial needs (cash, credit cards, checks, travelers checks, etc.)
• Submitted a Participant Roster online. Instructions may be downloaded here.
TO NEXT SECTION: SAMPLE SCHEDULES
Come to Northern Tier for a whole new level of adventure, up north! From incredible canoe journeys to wild winter wilderness camping, Northern Tier promises the Scouting adventure of a lifetime in the Great North Woods of northern Minnesota and Canada.
Philmont Scout Ranch
Florida Sea Base
Summit Bechtel Reserve
National Eagle Scout Association
National Scouting Museum
Order of the Arrow