- Reservations are taken online via the links above. If you would prefer to make your reservation over the phone, please call 218.365.4811.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please fill out the online reservation form only one time for your crew’s reservation.
- Once you have committed your form, you will not receive an immediate response. Our staff will review your reservation and will send you a confirmation once your reservation has been confirmed.
- You will receive your confirmation via email within 3-5 days of making your reservation.
- A deposit of $800 per crew is required within 3 weeks of receiving your confirmation. Crews not making deposit within 3 weeks can be forfeited and their positions given to others on the waitlist. This deposit applies to the total balance of your fees.
Click here for 2014-2015 OKPIK Fees
Click here for 2014-2015 OKPIK Availability
Click here for 2015 Summer Fees
Click here for 2015 Summer Availability
2015 FEE PAYMENT POLICY AND SCHEDULE
INFORMATION NEEDED TO MAKE A RESERVATION
1. BSA Membership ID number for the adult making the reservation
3. Arrival Date at Northern Tier
4. Departure Date from Northern Tier
5. Number of Crews
6. Estimated Number of Participants