Sphere (Kintera) Help
You received a check from Blackbaud Sphere (Kintera):
- Log into Sphere (need a login? email John Kuehn)
- Hover over Control
- Hover over Reports
- Hover over Billing
- Click on Payment Details
- Choose date range for your report (billing cycles are the 1st through the 15th, and the 16th through the last day of the month)
- Click on Run Report
- View your report - from the details of the payments, choose to run specific reports Registration event detail report
Donate Now report
- Memorial contributions reports - Donor report & Acknowledgement report
- Run specific reports and choose to print or export data.
- Enter data into Scoutnet fundraising software. Download accounting instructions.
If you would prefer to receive your Sphere payments via EFT, click here
To get a SAS 70 report, it looks like you just need to provide a formal request on Boy Scouts of America letterhead. The request must include the following:
Client Contact Name and Email
Organization City, State, Zip
The request can be faxed (858-795-3010), mailed (9605 Scranton Rd., Ste 240, San Diego, CA 92111), or e-mailed ( email@example.com ), and should be addressed to Blackbaud Business Process Engineering - ATTN: Vanessa Foy.