Who We Are
Finance Impact volunteers and staff assist BSA councils by analyzing, developing, and executing plans to adequately fund their operating, capital, and endowment needs by providing them with resources and support in the areas of accounting, fund development, governance, and good stewardship through online support, training courses, sharing of best practices, and resources .
The Mission of Finance Impact is to improve the financial health of local councils to achieve sustainable growth.
Financial barriers to serving youth and families removed by...
- Increasing Journey To Excellence indicators in local councils
- Balanced budget success in local councils
- Net assets are positive in local councils
- Achieving 3 years of continuous membership growth
- Public seeing growth in service to youth
- BSA is tops in financial health at all levels
- BSA is the top in finance in the nonprofit world