Who We Are
The Finance Impact Department, led by Chris Wolfe, assists BSA councils by analyzing, developing, and executing plans to adequately fund their operating, capital, and endowment needs.
Fiscal Management Team
The Fiscal Management Team provides councils with resources and support in the areas of accounting, govern-ance, and good stewardship through on-site support, training courses, sharing of best practices, and resources for non-profit accounting.
The Finance Impact Department's mission is to improve the financial health of local councils to achieve sustainable growth.
Financial barriers to serving youth and families removed by...
- Increasing Journey To Excellence indicators in local councils
- Balanced budget success in local councils
- Net assets are positive in local councils
- Achieving 3 years of continuous membership growth
- Public seeing growth in service to youth
- BSA is tops in financial health at all levels
- BSA is the top in finance in the nonprofit world