Royalty Waiver Forms

Council Royalty Waiver Request

When products are donated to a local council we require that a Council Royalty Waiver Request be completed. This one page form grants a license or permission for a one-time use of the mark on the donated product. There are no fees associated with securing permission for use of BSA trademarks on products donated to local councils.

Download the Council Royalty Waiver form.