Looking for the perfect conference, training, or retreat center?
Prepare yourself for paradise, your search is over! Florida National High Adventure Sea Base boasts two locations in the Florida Keys and is suited to meet the needs of ocean adventurers and land lovers alike. Florida Sea Base Conference, Training, and Retreat Center prides itself on superior service, facilities, and pricing. Our staff is enthusiastic, dedicated, and prepared to provide your organization with assistance and adventure.
Serving only Boy Scouts of America, non-profit, and governmental agencies Florida Sea Base will provide you with the best experience and price available. You can't get a better deal in the Keys!
Conference space, meeting rooms, audio visual, internet, food service, beverage service, and snacks are all part of our base conference fees.
Florida Sea Base in Islamorada offers hotel style, small and large dormitory housing options.
Brinton Environmental Center on Summerland Key offers large dormitories, and small bunk rooms complete with 2 bunk beds, restroom and showers.
About the Florida National High Adventure Sea Base Conference and Retreat Center
- Available Programs
- STEM Marine Program
- District Operations 2 and Advanced District Administration for Professional Scouters - November 6-10, 2017
- Volunteer Development Conference - Week 1 - January 7-13, 2018, more information coming soon
- Volunteer Development Conference - Week 2 - January 14-20, 2018, more information coming soon
- (Tentative) Sea Badge - January 26-28, 2018
- (Tentative) National Camp School (Administration, Ranger, Aquatics) - February 3-9, 2018
- National Catholic Committee on Scouting - February 27-March 3, 2018