12-Day Trek Itinerary Registration Timeline
Looking for 7-day information, click here
- Today - Please click here to download and review the 2015 Council & Unit Planning Guide.
- 3/2 - 12-day Itinerary information posted to Philmont website.
- 3/18 - 12-day Advisor Packtes mailed to your crew's Philmont Reservation Contact
- 3/25 - Crew passcodes for online itinerary registration system emailed out to Reservation Contacts.
- 4/1 - Participants with arrival days June 8th - July 8th may log into online itinerary registration system.
- 4/2 - Participants with arrival days June 8th - August 9th may log into online itinerary registration system.
- The itinerary registration system will remain open until May 4th. However, participants who enter their information in th first two days will have a better chance of registering for their preferred trek.
- Itinerary assignments are made immediately and priority is given to those who enter their information first.
- 5/7 - Reservation contact will receive link to access the Philmont Roster & Arrival Gateway via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Itinerary choices (if not previously submitted), arrival/departure plans and participant roster information will all be submitted via this online Gateway.